So here are 25 random little tidbits about me right now…It was a tag from Facebook, but some people aren’t on Facebook, so I thought I’d post it here as well.
If you feel like filling this out as well, go for it!
1. I hate to cook, but love to bake. Although, I am getting a bit more fond of cooking as the years go by.
2. I love to sleep, and am ornery when I don’t get enough!
3. I hate the spotlight, but hate being ignored even more.
4. I have many thoughts, emotions, feelings and opinions that I keep to myself.
5. I am not what I appear to be.
6. I have more than one blood relative who really irk me.
7. I found a house I really liked the other day, but Eric won’t let us move right now.
8. There are many things I would like to try in this life, but I lack the courage and confidence to do so.
9. After reading some of the “Twilight” saga books I have found that I am more a fan of Jacob than Edward.
10. I love to play video games based on music… i.e. Rock Band, Guitar Hero and American Idol Karaoke.
11. Sometimes, I really miss High School.
12. I would love to lose 30+ pounds, but have a hard time finding energy to do anything about it.
13. I get annoyed when I see crappily drawn cartoons as TV shows.
14. Most of the time I don’t feel I have anything worthwhile to say to anyone, so I just stay quiet.
15. I really miss my Grandpa!
16. I love vacations! I don’t care where I go, I just love getting away.
17. I took piano & voice lessons – both for a very short period of time. I now wish I had kept up with either or both.
18. I hate cleaning and so I only do what is absouletly necessary. I am not one of those people who go above and beyond!
19. I knew what I wanted to dress up for Halloween 2009 the day after Halloween 2008.
20. I only have 3 cousins on my father’s side of the family and I don’t know how many on my mom’s.
21. I have a very patient husband…I am not an easy person to live with or to love.
22. Patience is not one of my strong suits.
23. I would love to write a book.
24. I really miss acting!
25. I could really use a nap right now…Shaylyn kept me up most of the night with a horrible cough!