So this is my Senior Year photo:
What? It doesn’t look like a real ‘Senior Year’ photo? That’s because it’s not. My mom decided it was much cheaper for her to take a few kids at a time to Sears Portrait Studio (With coupons in hand), than to pay whatever company the school hired. But, if you want a ‘real Senior photo’, here you go, taken right from the year book:
* I was NEVER a morning person
* I spent an awful lot of time with some dude named Eric…
* I acted, a bit…Wish I would’ve done more
* I was in Concert Choir – which I’ve decided is for those people with even a small bit of talent, but not yet talented enough for Madrigals…(And as a bit of
interesting useless history…My 2nd cousin married my Choir teachers daughter) So in the Spring we got to go on a Choir tour to Vegas:
While in Vegas, that dude Eric and I got hitched.
After the Choir Competition we headed to Disneyland (It was my first AND only time at Disneyland – SERIOUSLY)
* I was also in Lit Mag. Which was our school’s poetry/writing book. It was seriously one of the greatest ‘clubs’ I’ve ever belonged to.
* Graduation sucked…End of story. But here’s some awesome pics of it for you to enjoy!
Now if any of you would like to be as brave, all you gotta do is do it and link on up!!!